Why Leadership Connection?
We understand the difficult situations pastors and ministry leaders face, because we’ve faced them ourselves. We are church leaders and non-profit leaders just like you.
Our framework is based upon a proven peer-model by ministry leaders for ministry leaders. It’s a proven process that has changed the lives of thousands of pastors around the world over the last 10 years.
A Connection Group for Every Season of Leadership
- NEW LEADERS
- Who am I?
- What is God asking me to lean into? And how do I go about it?
- What is my leadership profile? How do I build a strong team?
- How do I build a strong foundation for my marriage?
- MID-CAREER LEADERS
- What is next?
- What is God showing me about His character and truth?
- How do I uniquely contribute to those I lead?
- How do I work together with my spouse to find synergy for us as a couple?
- SEASONED LEADERS
- How do I multiply my impact?
- What is God asking me to sacrifice?
- How am I multiplying my leadership through others?
- Are my spouse and I helping strengthen others’ marriages?
- STRUGGLING LEADERS
- What do I need to do first? Who do I go to for help?
- How is God revealing His heart of compassion? What is He saying and what should I do about it?
- What am I learning about myself through this season of life? What action do I take?
- What can I do today to protect and strengthen my marriage through this season of testing / struggle, etc?
What You Need to Know To Get Started Learning & Growing
How you can expect to grow.
Each connection group focuses on three key objectives for leaders’ growth: support the call, strengthen every area of their life, and sharpen the skills for a leader’s personal and professional life.
Specifically, leaders can expect to:
- Gain clarity of their call based on the season of the leader’s life
- Receive highly practical advice and resources on their ministry challenges
- Be encouraged to work out of rest
- Experience deep connections to friends and peers
- Build a thriving marriage
What the training is for facilitator leaders.
Facilitators are trained in the sacred role of a shepherd, to come alongside to encourage, guide, draw out, and empower those in their Connection Groups. They are trained in servant leadership skills and approaches, and in particular, spiritual discernment, to help each ministry leader discover and pursue God’s specific call and actions in their lives.